A collection of television & radio performances and interviews.
And Now The Weather (Agus Anois An Aimsir) is available on CD in Irish record shops, Colm’s online store or digitally via iTunes. Details here! It earned a spot on the Choice Music Prize Shortlist for Album of the Year! It was also chosen by Jim Carroll as #31 in Irish Times’ Top 50 Albums of 2015!
– Performance (video) of ‘Solasta’ on RTE
– Performance (audio) with others from the Starboard Home record on Today FM
– Interview (audio) with What’s the Craic Radio Show
– Interview (video) with Hot Press at the Eurosonic Festival
– Performance and interview (audio) on The Live Set in Australia
– Performance of Blath (video) from Rockwood Music Hall, NYC
– Performance of Finnish Line (video) from Bru’ Na Bo’ Northport, Long Island
– Melbourne Festival Review – 3.5 out of 5 Stars
– Excellent interview with ABC Radio in Melbourne, Australia
– A stop by the Tom Dunne Show on Newstalk before GIAF gig
– Listen in to Colm’s visit to Galway Bay FM ahead of this GIAF gig – chat + Finnish Line
– A visit to Totally Irish 98FM (to the right)
– Colm played Wild Mountain Thyme with The Lost Brothers on Today FM ahead of the Doolin Folk Fest in June. Listen.
– Colm talked to Across the Line at BBC Radio Ulster for a piece about The Frames’ 25th Anniversary
– In April, Colm hosted the first of a series on RTÉ Radio 1 called “In Session”. An hour of some chats & songs with musician & artist friends. Listen back here. You can also watch a video by Myles O’Reilly of this session’s performance of The Finnish Line.
– Chat & a song with Anton Savage on Today FM. Starts about 10:20 & again about 51:00.
– A visit to Ireland AM. Watch here.
– Colm chatted and shared some new songs with Philip King on South Wind Blows. Listen here.
December 2013 – Performance on a special episode of Phillip King’s The South Wind Blows that aired ahead of Other Voices Dingle. (Colm comes in around 19:00)
May 2013 – Colm & his wife Sheila talk with Miriam O’Callaghan on her RTÉ program Miriam Meets…
April 2013 – A chat & a few tunes on Phantom 105.2 The Breakfast Club
December 2012 – Colm performed for Sunday Miscellany Live at Christmas at the National Concert Hall in Dublin. You can hear him with the RTÉ Concert Orchestra with Emer’s Dream (skip to 7:15) & Finnish Line (skip to 24:50).
2012 – Interview with Radio Na’ Life (in Irish)
2011 – Interview and two songs Court of New Town & The Rich Widow on Australian Broadcasting Network
RTÉ2 performance in Kerry – 2009
TG4’s Imeall in two parts interview & song- 2008
Hosting the television show Geantraí at The Oarsman Pub in Ringsend, Dublin – 2009
“The Little Cuckoo of Glen Nephin” on Other Voices – 2008
“Hope for the Future” interview from Community Vision – 2013